Saturday, May 10, 2014

FLOETROL-Inc Wood Shack Comment

For this post I'd like to feature the product FLOETROL
Floetrol Is a paint conditioner that can be added to all Acrylics, water based stains & paints, textured coatings and pebble finishes. NOT ONLY will FLOETROL eliminate all those ugly brush and lap marks giving you a PROFESSIONAL FINISH but it is a WET EDGE EXTENDER preventing your brushes and rollers getting clogged with fast drying paint, adding  HUGE ECONOMIC BENEFIT  to painting in our all too often hot climate in South Africa.

AND... for those of you into CREATIVE PAINT TECHNIQUES like:
Tromp l'Oeil, rag rolling, marbling, feathering and all those other FAUX TECHNIQUES then FLOETROL should be A MUST HAVE in your creative bag of tricks.
You don't need to take my word for it ....
I quote
"I thought I’d update you with some pictures of 2 toy boxes (see pictures below) we made using Floetrol, blown away with the finish compared to not adding it!"
This comment and pictures courtesy: 
CHRIS from WOOD SHACK in Pietermaritzburg























8 comments:

  1. Beautiful can you tell me the price of floetrol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarie.kuipers@gmail.com can you send me a price lust please

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarie.kuipers@gmail.com can you send me a price lust please

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where can I buy Floetrol/ Will the DIY shops have it available?
    I use it in pouring acrylics and it make the most beautifull cells. Please send me a price list melgiezing@gmail.com
    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi
    Could you please send me also a price list and will I be able to get Floetrol in a DIY store? I use it in my paint for pouring acrylics to make beautiful cells. Thank you. melgiezing@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Please can you send me the price for Floetrol. leelidbetter@gmail.com many thanks Lee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi I am still waiting to see where can I find Floetrol in S.A and is there a simillar product that I can use instead. Thank you. Melanie from K.Z.N.South-Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi I am still waiting to see where can I find Floetrol in S.A and is there a simillar product that I can use instead. Thank you. Melanie from K.Z.N.South-Africa.

    ReplyDelete